Highlights from our Bulletin Board found on Channel 98
- Deerfield High School will host the Solo & Ensemble Contest on February 17. Volunteers are needed to help at this event contact Michele Moe if you are able to help - 608 513 7421
- The Deerfield Lutheran Church will be hosting a Dinner and Bell Concert on the evening of February 17. Local musicians are encouraged to participate in the concert. Contact Jeff Quamme - 608 576 6671 for more information and to order meal tickets
- 5th Annual Chili Cook Off for Autism at the Rail House Feb 24 for information contact email@example.com
- 26 Annual Deerfield Public Library Trivia Contest Contact the Library at 608 764 8102 for more information
- Save your Piggly Wiggly receipts. Deerfield Community Center receives 1% as an ongoing fundraiser. Drop off at the Center at 3 W. Deerfield St..
- RSVP Drivers needed to transport Deerfield Residents to appointments. Coordinated by the Deerfield Community Center Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Phone 764 5935
WDEE Public Cable Access for Deerfield, WI. on Channels 986 and 985.
We are currently seeking individuals who would like to help us make WDEE productions the best they can be. If you are interested in working in front of or behind the camera, editing or helping with the bulletin board or any other aspect of our productions, please contact us. No experience is necessary. We will train you. If you have a few extra hours each week and are interested in learning and working in our video production facility, contact us to learn more. You can call 608-764-2514 or email us at email@example.com.
Take a look at what is happening outside our studio. A view from our Weather Station camera.